What’s in Rachel Jonat’s Wallet
- Prada pocket book: I will not lie, there are a lot of cards in there. I try to keep the ones I use most often on hand and then have a small leather travel wallet that holds the not oft used ones.
- Wet bag, cloth diaper and two cloth wipes. No explanation needed.
- Ring toy for my son should he need a quick distraction.
- Snack trap with snacks in it for my son.
- Apple for me. Never know when you are going to need a quick bite. Having a sturdy piece of fruit on hand saves calories and money.
What Rachel Jonat Uses As a Diaper Bag
EM: Baby model not included. 😉
I carry a Mat & Nat large red bag. This acts as a purse, diaper bag and sometimes even totes my laptop.
EM: I own the exact same bag. Mat & Nat is a vegan, Canadian brand that makes beautiful handbags.
FYI: diaper bags are a scam. Just use a large purse instead. You’ll save money and feel more fashionable.
A little about Rachel Jonat
I’m Rachel Jonat and I write for The Minimalist Mom.
I am a mother, wife and writer living in Vancouver, Canada. I like running, red lentil soup, Crossfit, chocolate peppermint bark and going to the movies.
My husband, Chris, and my son, Henry, and I are living with fewer things in our life so we can do more, see more and spend more time with each other.
So far that means getting rid of half of our possessions including our car. It feels really good. You should try it.
We live in Vancouver, British Columbia in the heart of the city in a 16th floor condominium.
After halving all of what we own, my entire wardrobe can now fit in one medium sized suitcase. I still haven’t let go of the wedding china but the ice cream maker was donated to Goodwill.
I use the blog The Minimalist Mom to document our journey, inspire and inform those new to the minimalist movement and connect with like minded folk. You won’t find recipes for chicken stock here. You will find discussions on how to live a richer life with less stuff.
About The Minimalist Wallet Series
I brazenly asked and they’ve delivered!
Bloggers all over are kindly opening up their wallets every Tuesday and showing us what they carry.
Want to be featured? Contact me.
(Hey and if you’re not a blogger but you are a minimalist, I’d love to feature you too!)