What you want to do with your life is limitless.
Sure, there’s a lot of blood, sweat, tears and hard work along the way, but if you give up before you even try, you’ll never make it anywhere.
There are plenty of ”ordinary” people out there who are very inspirational:
- single mothers who went to school full-time while raising their kids and working 2 jobs
- small business owners who took the risk and put everything they had into making a living
- artists, writers, painters and all sorts of creative types who treat their craft like a real job and work at it daily
- anyone who is currently trying or has gotten out of debt on their own
- any new immigrant coming to a country where they’re alone and don’t know or speak the language
Your time is limited, but don’t set limits on your life
Don’t keep saying to yourself:
- I can’t do it
- I won’t make it
- I don’t know how
- I’m dreaming
Cultivating the proper attitude is half the battle.
- Write down what you want to do
- Assign a deadline/due date to it
- Make a plan with what you need
- Write out a plan with steps of how to start
- Ask around for help
- Commit to doing it every day