I don’t NEED any of these things, but.. damn it they make my days special
I guess you can really see my priorities: Being Organized, Blogging, Wearing Clothes, Wearing Makeup, Traveling and Eating.
From Left to Right, Top to Bottom with prices!
- Dark Brown Knee-High Ecco Boots: $300 – My Holy Grail of Boots.
- Lululemon Remix Hoodie in Purple: $98 (being discontinued) — Wonderful for Traveling.
- Marcelle Bronze Eyeliner: $10 – Makes me look alive.
- Sony Vaio i7 Laptop: $1700 – I love the huge keyboard.
- Club Monaco Double-Hang Golden Necklace: $50 — This necklace goes with everything.
- Rose Lip Balm Salve: $9 — It’s just petroleum jelly and perfume, but it’s so nice.
- Sushi/Sashimi Dinners: $20 — Mmmmm….. Nom nom nom.
- Apple iPod Touch (+ the AwesomeNotes app!!): $500 — Organizes my life like crazy.
- Forever 21 Large Studded Ring: $10 (came in a set of 3) — Bold but simple.
- GPS Nuvi 255W: $250 — I am directionally-challenged so this is a MUST-HAVE when I go to a new city.