Posted in: Minimalism– 4 October , 2010
In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Disordered by Your Savings? Consider Wealth Management
- Traveling with Young Kids: Experiences and Tips
- 13 Interesting Books You Should Read in 2017
- 7 Reasons to Clean With Green Products
- Renegade Museums Adventures in the Bay Area
- Moving to be More Minimalist
- Harald Seiz: Application Options of Gold
- The 6 coolest lawyers in pop culture
- The Road to Buying Your First House Can Be a Real Obstacle Course
- Minimalist Lifestyle – Short Essay
AdvertisingAll the affiliate links under my sidebar Advertising/Resources are paid advertisements. I am open to all advertising opportunities.
If you are interested in advertising on my blog, send me a note.
Payments accepted by PayPal. I reserve the right to reject or remove any ads with or without case.