In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- A small space works for many uses, if you use dividers
- Quote of the Month: Walt Disney
- Want to Sell Your Home? De-Clutter
- Quote Of The Month: Margaret B. Runbeck
- Do You Minimize Your Energy Consumption?
- Do You Take Pleasure in the Ordinary?
- Take breaks to enjoy something longer
- Good News: Technology Can’t Solve All Problems After All
- Fighting Clutter Creep in Your Home
- Smart power cord bar design for outlets
Posted on 8 January , 2011 | 8 CommentsI was going to leave this downstairs for someone else in the building to pick up and read, but hey, why not do a giveaway? So as promised, here it...
Posted on 6 June , 2010 | 124 CommentsRemember that sleeping sack I told you about? It was pictured in my recent traveling to Europe photos here. Well, I am here to offer you a free King-sized sack,...