In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
- Do You Judge Non-Minimalists?
- Spring Cleaning
- Trading In Baby/Kids Clothes? Sounds Like A Great Concept
Posted on 8 January , 2011 | 8 CommentsI was going to leave this downstairs for someone else in the building to pick up and read, but hey, why not do a giveaway? So as promised, here it...
Posted on 6 June , 2010 | 124 CommentsRemember that sleeping sack I told you about? It was pictured in my recent traveling to Europe photos here. Well, I am here to offer you a free King-sized sack,...