In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- What Food Represents Your State?
- Even Introverts Need Social Interaction
- Storage under the stairs
- Making Physical Exercise a Priority
- Seriously, why don’t you have a couch?
- Allow Yourself to Hit the Reset Button
- The Great Mosque of Djenné – Largest Mud Building in the World
- A Road Trip With Too Much Stuff
- When Does it Make Sense to Do-It-Yourself?
- Solar-powered Camera Strap: Simple and useful
Posted on 8 January , 2011 | 8 CommentsTweet I was going to leave this downstairs for someone else in the building to pick up and read, but hey, why not do a giveaway? So as promised, here […]
Posted on 6 June , 2010 | 124 CommentsTweet Remember that sleeping sack I told you about? It was pictured in my recent traveling to Europe photos here. Well, I am here to offer you a free King-sized […]