In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Looking for Holiday Savings? What You Need to Know
- I’ve met myself at my needs
- Want to Get Better Faster? Take a Rest!
- Got a small space but love your book collection?
- Bringing the Focus Back to People
- Feno Folding Laptop
- Do You Incentivize Your Kids for Good Grades?
- The Magical Bend Spoon
- 3 Good Reasons to Declutter Your House
- What Food Represents Your State?
Posted on 8 January , 2011 | 8 CommentsTweet I was going to leave this downstairs for someone else in the building to pick up and read, but hey, why not do a giveaway? So as promised, here […]
Posted on 6 June , 2010 | 124 CommentsTweet Remember that sleeping sack I told you about? It was pictured in my recent traveling to Europe photos here. Well, I am here to offer you a free King-sized […]