In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- 4 Tips for Minimalist Real Estate Investors
- So You Want to Try One-Touch Binary Options Trading?
- Quote of the Month: Imagination Will Take You Everywhere
- Is “Pay Yourself First” a Cliché?
- A Family of 5 With One Car – Extreme Frugality or Common Sense?
- Life… Differently
- How to Work With Minimalist Kitchen
- Ensuring Your Home Improvements Really Are An Improvement
- Quote of The Month: Eleanor Roosevelt
- Being Broke and Dealing with Life Investments
Posted on 8 January , 2011 | 8 CommentsTweet I was going to leave this downstairs for someone else in the building to pick up and read, but hey, why not do a giveaway? 🙂 So as promised, […]
Posted on 6 June , 2010 | 124 CommentsTweet Remember that sleeping sack I told you about? It was pictured in my recent traveling to Europe photos here. Well, I am here to offer you a free King-sized […]