In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Kids Won’t Change You…
- What is Your Inner Schedule and How to Make it Work
- Short Travels: Suitcase for Kids
- Why My Happiness is More Important than My Children’s
- Moving to Green Personal Care: Sunscreen and Mascara
- Communicate With an Agent to Save More on Your Policy
- The Environmental Impact Hidden in Your Smartphone
- Learning how to make smart investments for good returns
- Yeonmi Park’s Speech and Taking So Much For Granted
- Cool Design on The Cheap: Hacking Things!
Posted on 8 January , 2011 | 8 CommentsTweet I was going to leave this downstairs for someone else in the building to pick up and read, but hey, why not do a giveaway? So as promised, here […]
Posted on 6 June , 2010 | 124 CommentsTweet Remember that sleeping sack I told you about? It was pictured in my recent traveling to Europe photos here. Well, I am here to offer you a free King-sized […]