In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Why Living in the Future Can Hamper Your Present
- Do you own a wardrobe or a bunch of clothes in your closet?
- Quote of the month: Richard Branson
- Do You Know When to Stop?
- You already know the answer to success
- Mandarin Oriental Hotels, A Must Try?
- Applying Minimalism to the Holidays
- The privilege of digital photography to preserve memories
- Another Minimalist Wallet: The Fold
- Getting To Know Your DNA? Would You Do It?
Posted on 8 January , 2011 | 8 CommentsI was going to leave this downstairs for someone else in the building to pick up and read, but hey, why not do a giveaway? So as promised, here it...
Posted on 6 June , 2010 | 124 CommentsRemember that sleeping sack I told you about? It was pictured in my recent traveling to Europe photos here. Well, I am here to offer you a free King-sized sack,...