In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- What Does Retirement Mean To You?
- Tips for Reducing Your Carbon Footprint while Traveling
- Statistics on Passwords and Tips on How to Make Them Better
- Working From Home… Is It Good Or Bad?
- 10 Actions That Can Help You Feel Better Now
- Babyoom grows with your baby
- Spending Or Saving?
- Improve Your Life By Setting Priorities
- You don’t really need to know the language
- Quote of the Month: Henry David Thoreau
About me (Pete) Archive
Posted on 24 May , 2013 | 2 CommentsTo my parents and grandparents, I feel like retirement had a very clear meaning. You basically set money aside every month and at some point are able to stop working...
Posted on 15 March , 2013 | 4 CommentsFirst, let me start off by saying that no, I’m not being paid in any way to write about Fitbit, there’s no other incentive than to discuss a device that...
Posted on 11 January , 2013 | 2 CommentsEvery day, I wake up with a great outlook on the day ahead, or at least try to do so. There are many reasons why that include my family and...
Posted on 5 October , 2012 | 4 CommentsToday, on my way to work, I started thinking about much things have chnaged in the past year. I’ve been incredibly fortunate and blessed. In the past year I’ve: -ran...