In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Holiday Minimalism: Where Do You Spend Your Time?
- Relationship Minimalism: Would You Be Richer as a Single?
- Fighting the Clutter Creep in a New Apartment
- Avoid the Crowds on Black Friday
- Will Smith’s $1.8 million-dollar mobile home
- Looking for Holiday Savings? What You Need to Know
- I’ve met myself at my needs
- Want to Get Better Faster? Take a Rest!
- Got a small space but love your book collection?
- Bringing the Focus Back to People
Posted on 22 February , 2014 | No CommentsTweet This might be an obvious statement but it’s true. If you think about companies that are able to automate a lot of what they do, Google and Facebook would […]
Posted on 27 October , 2011 | 1 CommentTweet As you know I’m the bloggess for Fabulously Broke in the City as well, and I’m selling off things from my closet that I simply don’t have space in […]