In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Moving to Green Personal Care: Possible?
- How Much of My Budget Should Go Towards Entertainment?
- Things Nobody Would Tell You About Credit Repair
- Being a Feminist And a Masculinist?
- Freelancers: Why Pajamas are Your Worst Enemy
- Minimalist Trip to the Extreme: Cycling Trips
- 7 Tasty Products the World is Running Out Of
- Happiness is Found in Experiences
- Hacking Life
- Houses and Development: My Three Main Concerns
Posted on 22 February , 2014 | No CommentsTweet This might be an obvious statement but it’s true. If you think about companies that are able to automate a lot of what they do, Google and Facebook would […]
Posted on 27 October , 2011 | 1 CommentTweet As you know I’m the bloggess for Fabulously Broke in the City as well, and I’m selling off things from my closet that I simply don’t have space in […]