In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- How to Choose a Credit Card as a College Student
- How to Trade Binary Options Through Various Asset Classes
- 4 Tips for Minimalist Real Estate Investors
- So You Want to Try One-Touch Binary Options Trading?
- Quote of the Month: Imagination Will Take You Everywhere
- Is “Pay Yourself First” a Cliché?
- A Family of 5 With One Car – Extreme Frugality or Common Sense?
- Life… Differently
- How to Work With Minimalist Kitchen
- Ensuring Your Home Improvements Really Are An Improvement
Posted on 29 January , 2016 | No CommentsTweet Every New Year we set ourselves goals to complete over the next 12 months. Many of our New Year resolutions are targeted at making ourselves to the best we […]
Posted on 22 February , 2014 | No CommentsTweet This might be an obvious statement but it’s true. If you think about companies that are able to automate a lot of what they do, Google and Facebook would […]
Posted on 27 October , 2011 | 1 CommentTweet As you know I’m the bloggess for Fabulously Broke in the City as well, and I’m selling off things from my closet that I simply don’t have space in […]