In a Nutshellother blog: fabulously broke in the city
minimalist since: 2007 -- why minimalism?
talk to me: contact me here!
current location: canada/usa
home: hotel room
owns: 3 suitcases 2 carryons of stuff
# of items: more than 100!
furniture: 1 japanese futon
works: business consultant
gadgets: macbook pro, ipod touch (pda)
drinks: earl grey cream tea
practices: rebel yoga and de-cluttering
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
quirk: must prep my food before eating
Most Recent Posts
- Quote of the Month: Walt Disney
- Want to Sell Your Home? De-Clutter
- Quote Of The Month: Margaret B. Runbeck
- Do You Minimize Your Energy Consumption?
- Do You Take Pleasure in the Ordinary?
- Take breaks to enjoy something longer
- Good News: Technology Can’t Solve All Problems After All
- Fighting Clutter Creep in Your Home
- Smart power cord bar design for outlets
- Do You Make “Impulsive” Purchases?
Posted on 22 February , 2014 | No CommentsThis might be an obvious statement but it’s true. If you think about companies that are able to automate a lot of what they do, Google and Facebook would certainly...
Posted on 27 October , 2011 | 1 CommentAs you know I’m the bloggess for Fabulously Broke in the City as well, and I’m selling off things from my closet that I simply don’t have space in my...